At Socialite Digital Media we are always on the look out for bright, creative and passionate individuals. If you have a passion for all things digital then we want to talk to you.
Have a look at our current vacancies below
We’re looking for passionate and motivated telesales person to join our team.
THE SKILL SET:
• Experience working within a targeted sales environment preferably in a telesales job
• Proven target smashing ability
• Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively
• Great telephone skills and rapport building ability
• Internet and app savvy
• Ability to question in a direct but friendly manner
• Demonstrated ability to prioritise tasks
• Must be able to deal with technical product information
• Ability to adapt quickly to changes in procedure
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
• Computer literate
• Must have minimum GCSE Maths and English
THE NEWBIE SHOULD BE:
• Achievement focussed
• Sets high standards and consistently achieves them
• Work with a defined pitch to assess business’s online marketing practices and reveal opportunities
• Use thorough questioning to understand and identify needs, gaps and opportunities
• Proactively follow up leads with scheduled call-backs
• Ensure proper logging of calls, feedback and opportunities
• Close prospects over the phone
• Work closely with the field team to schedule meetings with high-value prospects
• Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing what you’ve learned
• Yes, there will be cold calling
If you think you’ve got what it takes send us three reasons you rock harder than any sales person you know, along with your cv and anything else that you want to wow us with!
Digital Marketing Consultant (FIELD BASED) OTE in excess of £30,000 per annum
• Generating and fulfilling sales leads both on the phone and face to face
• Building relationships with key influencers in the business sector
• Delivering presentations to groups of potential customers
• Visiting individual businesses
• Responds to telephone calls in a professional manner and ensures that excel-lent customer service is delivered at all times
• Executes additional tasks in order to meet overall company objectives
• Achieving sales targets
Junior social media marketing executive – (Graphic skills would be an advantage)
We now require a truly exceptional, driven and proven Junior Social Media Assisant to help take us to our next level.
We’re looking for a knowledgeable, enthusiastic Jnr Social Media Assistant to join our expanding e-commerce team based in our Slough head office. Reporting to the Social Media Executive, we want a driven individual to assist with the monitoring and managing of social accounts.
Duties will include:
• Assisting the social media team with daily maintenance of multiple social channels.
• Implement campaigns to drive engagement, traffic and ROI.
• Source and produce engaging content for a diverse range of social accounts.
• Drive and manage social media campaigns from content creation, to measurement of campaign success.
• Proof read content, including but not limited to, social media posts.
You will have:
• Proven interest in, and a strong working knowledge of social media.
• Experience in social media channel management and content creation.
• Excellent writing skills and a keen eye for accuracy.
• Experience with writing copy and proof reading.
• Experience with scheduling/social monitoring tools such as Google Analytics.
• Ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks.
• Strong knowledge and interest facebook, twitter, hootsuite, instagram, linkedin etc.
• A strong under standing of graphic design would be advantageous.
Digital Marketing Manager £30,000 – £40,000
Duties of the Digital Marketing Manager:
• Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
• Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
• Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
• Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
• Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
• Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
• Managing the redesign of the company website.
• Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
• Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
• Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
• Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Requirements of the role
• Bachelor degree in Marketing.
• Qualified member of the CIM or equivalent.
• Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
• Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
• Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
• Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
If you feel you have got the necessary skills for any of the above positions do not hesitate to send us an email stating which position you are interested in, you are more than welcome to attach your CV if you wish to do so.
A member of our recruitment team will get back to you within 24-48 hours
Please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org